Payment Gateway Implementation helps you and your customers to engage in an online financial transaction that is secure, real-time, scalable and flexible. It facilitates seamless online payment solutions and gives you the confidence in the underlying trust structure. The gateway employs both software and hardware encryption to ensure the highest level of security. We at SkyTech are capable of integrating Interswitch, DirecPay, Paypal, Voguepay, 2CheckOut and many more Payment Gateways with ease.
Types of Payment Gateways:
The Payment Gateway is needed to be acquired by the owner of the site and the integration of the same in to the website is performed by us. There exists various types of Payment Gateways in Nigeria, some of which are mentioned above & since it requires varying amount of effort in integrating, so cost for integration of each Payment Gateway varies accordingly.
Working of Payment Gateway:
Though it may sound simple but actually the entire working of a Payment Gateway comprises of multiple complex steps, a brief of which is given below. Visitor places the order on the website and it is sent to the merchants’ web server in encrypted format. This is usually done via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. The transactions details are then forwarded to the concerned Payment Gateway. The transaction information is then passed on to the merchants acquiring bank by the Payment Gateway. Merchants acquiring bank then forwards the transaction information to the issuing bank (one that issued the credit card to the customer). Then the card issuing bank sends a response back to the Payment Gateway. The response includes information that whether the payment has been approved or declined. In case of declination the reason is also sent in the response. The response is then forwarded by the Payment Gateway to the merchants server. At merchants server the response is encrypted again and is relayed back to the customer. This allows the customer to know that whether the order has been placed successfully or not. The entire process typically takes less than 5 seconds. At the end of the bank day (or settlement period), the acquiring bank (or card issuing bank) deposits the total of the approved funds in to the merchant’s nominated account.
Why is Payment Gateway needed?:
Payment Gateway holds the essence of any e-commerce site. One cannot think of making or receiving on-line payments without a Payment Gateway. Payment Gateway basically refers to an e-commerce service that authorizes payments for e-businesses & online retailers. It, in a way, represents a physical POS (Point-of-sale) terminal located in most retail outlets. Payment gateways encrypt sensitive information, such as credit card numbers to ensure that information passes securely between the customer and the merchant.
Our payment gateway integration Services include:
There are many payment options which are integrated in the website for making online transactions for the purchase of products and items.
- Paypal: It is just an easiest, fastest and safest way to make online payments, making transactions or creating Merchant account.
- 2CheckOut: Accepting payments through online payments is a simplified process with merchant account helping to manage your business.
- PayFas: An online payment processor which offers buyers and sellers a secure means of transacting online business online.
- Interswitch: An integrated payment and transaction processing company that provides technology integration, advisory services, transaction processing and payment infrastructure.
- Netnaira: Nigerian online payment processor that enables Nigerians make and receive payments for goods and services online in Nigeria.
- Voguepay: An online payment processor whose vision is to offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online.
And many more!
SkyTech have professional developers in implementing advanced features and supported applications to build a payment gateway portal which is widely used by Businesses/Companies/Industries in Nigeria.
- Customizing static and dynamic websites.
- Shopping Cart Integration.
- Robust and secure online transactions.
- Online Tracking System.
As a leading Payment Gateway Provider, our team is skilled in orienting and integrating fascinating websites for online transactions in the business markets. Therefore, it is important to have payment gateway integration for mode of all online transactions for your web portal.